Monday, August 5, 2013

Now I'm In MO

Yep. I'm here in good ole MO while my hubby is in Brunswick, GA doing his training stuff for his job. We got all moved out of our house and everything into storage. It was not easy. It was actually more of a nightmare than the one I had last night about a cat clawing at my face, but who wants to dwell on the past?! Not moi! Pete and I got to come home for a long time and see family before he left and that was fun. We spent a few days on Amelia Island, FL at Fernindina beach. We had a really swell time. I'm much tanner than I was, and so is Pete. I took a one way flight to Branson, MO from Jacksonville, FL yesterday. Pete and I said our sad goodbye yesterday morning at 7:00am ET. Tears were shed, mascara ran (why I put it on that early I can't quite recall) and the world has continued to spin. I'm looking forward to my adventure here in Springfield and reconnecting with some old friends! I'll keep you posted.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment